- Chagga Carves
- Cultural Tourism
- Natural Waterfalls
- Coffee Experience
People around Marangu village are very welcoming and we hope you will enjoy your time with them. While in Marangu one can learn more about the Chagga culture by visiting a traditional Chagga house made of straw roofing. Also, the traditional food made by bananas and local brew known as Mbege can be tasted.
DAY TOUR TO MARANGU VILLAGE
After breakfast, pick up from your hotel in Arusha town or from Moshi town around 7:30 am and then you will be transferred to Marangu village where you will start your tour by walking along the Marangu village and visit the local Blacksmith the Chagga carves and then head off to the waterfalls.
During your trek to the waterfalls, you will enjoy the scenery of coffee and bananas plantations farms. Late in the afternoon, you will drive back to Arusha or Moshi town.
Price includes the following:
- All entry fees.
- Minibus Transport.
- A professional driver Guide.
- Picnic lunch, Water and Beer.
Price does not include the following:
- Laundry services
- Tips and gratuities driver guides
- Accommodation in Arusha/Moshi
- International airfares & departure taxes
- Visa and International flight tickets fees
- All items of person nature such as telephone call, fax, email etc